Tuesday 26 February, 2008

About


Me

Hello all! I am Rashmi, the author of this blog. I am an Arts and Communication graduate interested in graphic design and web design. Precisely, an year ago I decided to go freelance after a brief career as a tutor. My primary areas of interests are designing advertisements, logos and web pages (div based method, using XHTML & CSS).


grafic7

I provide my design services under the brand name grafic7.

I always cherished to have a brand of my own one day. And I'm glad that I have one now. I have worked with a very selective set of clients ranging from artists, non-profit organizations to individuals.



DesignTalk: My blog

This blog is a platform to share my views, ideas and whatever little knowledge I have gathered so far. I hope you like the stuff that I put on this blog. I'm sure you'll have many suggestions, ideas and comments on this blog. All are most welcome. Do share them with me through the comments box. I'd love to read and reply them.

No comments: